- Gross Capacity Fridge: 280L
- Gross Capacity Freezer: 40L
- Fridge temperature range: 2°C to 8°C
- Freezer temperature range: -15°C to -10°C
- Hold-over time at less than 10°C (32°C AMB): 48 Hrs
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperature: 43˚C
- Ice pack freezing per Kg/24hrs: 8Kg
- Voltage/Frequency: 220V AC / 50HZ
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Defrost Cycle: Manual
- Rated Power Input: 3.5 Amps
- Shelves: 6
B300/40/220H Vaccine Refrigerator 290-350L
Item Number: 43
Item Code: 41103011-00002
The B300/40/220H is a 280L Vaccine Refrigerator that has been specifically designed for Health Facilities which have unreliable electricity supply with no backup generators.
The fridge will retain it’s temperature below 10°C for over 2 days with no electricity supply. It also has a 40L freezing compartment that can be used to freeze Ice Packs that are subsequently used in cooler boxes for transporting vaccines to remote locations during vaccination campaigns.
This Fridge is supplied with a 2-year full service warranty and includes delivery to the Health Service facility and a voltage regulator.